She's so cute!! I love her little laugh. I remember the first time Malcolm laughed. He was 3 months and I had just returned back to work for a graveyard shift. He was usually a great napper but that day he just didn't want to sleep. So I was telling him how tired mommy was and I put my head on his tummy. He just started giggling. It made me so happy, despite being so tired!!
The laughing is adorable! I love the stage when they start doing something new every couple days. So fun. Hope you're staying warm out there, it's freezing here!
4 comments:
Aw, Emma is so cute! I still can't believe Richard's a daddy. Hope you guys are doing well!
She's so cute!! I love her little laugh. I remember the first time Malcolm laughed. He was 3 months and I had just returned back to work for a graveyard shift. He was usually a great napper but that day he just didn't want to sleep. So I was telling him how tired mommy was and I put my head on his tummy. He just started giggling. It made me so happy, despite being so tired!!
I love when they start to laugh-they become so much more human! So sweet. Looks like you are loving being a mom!
The laughing is adorable! I love the stage when they start doing something new every couple days. So fun. Hope you're staying warm out there, it's freezing here!
Post a Comment