What a happy email, I love that you have a blog! And to see that baby Reed is on here too, they look so cute together. I'm with your mom, where's Emma's mommy? I'm glad you guys made it home safe and that it feels like home.
Keep up the posting and ask away with any questions (some of which I might be able to answer).
Alright Richard! I love you! I was so happy to get your email and see that you have a blog. I giggled with excitement!! Now I can watch Emma grow, and hopefully see a lot of my little sister! All the pictures are so cute!! I had a fun time holding Emma and "babysitting" her. She's so darn cute. I'm glad we had sometime just the two of us to chat too! I love you lots! I'm gonna do a little post today on Emma, so watch for it!
3 comments:
I'm tickled to see you're starting a blog! Now get some of those cute pictures of you and Emma on there, Leisha! Love you lots! Mommy
What a happy email, I love that you have a blog! And to see that baby Reed is on here too, they look so cute together. I'm with your mom, where's Emma's mommy? I'm glad you guys made it home safe and that it feels like home.
Keep up the posting and ask away with any questions (some of which I might be able to answer).
Alright Richard! I love you! I was so happy to get your email and see that you have a blog. I giggled with excitement!! Now I can watch Emma grow, and hopefully see a lot of my little sister! All the pictures are so cute!! I had a fun time holding Emma and "babysitting" her. She's so darn cute. I'm glad we had sometime just the two of us to chat too! I love you lots! I'm gonna do a little post today on Emma, so watch for it!
Post a Comment