I was so bad when it came to tummy time with Nathan. I just didn't think about it. No wonder he didn't crawl until he was 9 1/2 months. And then with Dane, Nathan couldn't be trusted at 2 to leave him alone. Let's hope this time around tummy time is more effective!
I love the first one with her grabbing the blanket. So cute!
Tummy time-blah, thats what both my kids say to that. Maggie hated it the most, and it wasnt Dallin's favorite thing either. I still forced it on them though. Emma is so cute on her bright little blanket!
So sweet! She's going to figure out how to roll over one day. Especially since she's so strong. I didn't have to set aside tummy time for Malcolm since he slept on his tummy. Quinn hated it though. I had a hard time making him do it too!
4 comments:
I was so bad when it came to tummy time with Nathan. I just didn't think about it. No wonder he didn't crawl until he was 9 1/2 months. And then with Dane, Nathan couldn't be trusted at 2 to leave him alone. Let's hope this time around tummy time is more effective!
I love the first one with her grabbing the blanket. So cute!
Tummy time-blah, thats what both my kids say to that. Maggie hated it the most, and it wasnt Dallin's favorite thing either. I still forced it on them though. Emma is so cute on her bright little blanket!
So sweet! She's going to figure out how to roll over one day. Especially since she's so strong. I didn't have to set aside tummy time for Malcolm since he slept on his tummy. Quinn hated it though. I had a hard time making him do it too!
So cute! I wish I was there to enjoy her! Keep sending the photos! I'm still waiting for photos of you and Emma! I love you!
Post a Comment