Emma has become quite the little talker. I think she takes after Stuart, when we are out in public she is quiet, when we get home we can't get her to stop talking.
Too cute. I love to hear baby talk. I can't believe how big she seems. I'm sure it's because I only have a 2 1/2 week old now. I can't wait to see her again...she'll be so big!
I like how when they first start "talking" they act like they are about to tell you something important but cant get it out. Its so cute to see her live!
3 comments:
Too cute. I love to hear baby talk. I can't believe how big she seems. I'm sure it's because I only have a 2 1/2 week old now. I can't wait to see her again...she'll be so big!
I like how when they first start "talking" they act like they are about to tell you something important but cant get it out. Its so cute to see her live!
Oh cute! I love the jabbering. Just wait, once it starts, it never stops. So fun to hear her little voice. Such a big girl with so much to say.
Post a Comment