Okay this time it's me, Shaila! I can't believe how big she looks. She needs to slow down in the growing. She's so stinking cute!! I'm already getting sad that Winston has to grow. I love newborns!!!!!!
Wow. I cant imagine that independent feeling at only 4 mos. Way to go Emma. My kids hate bottles, if I even offer them they want to throw them at my head! Keep the pics coming.
5 comments:
She is sooo cute! And getting too big! She'll be holding you before too long! Love and miss you!
The Shaila post was actually from me, your mother! I'm on Lou's computer!
Okay this time it's me, Shaila! I can't believe how big she looks. She needs to slow down in the growing. She's so stinking cute!! I'm already getting sad that Winston has to grow. I love newborns!!!!!!
Holding the bottle at 4 months is good! Yeah for you. I love me a little baby in a white onesie, Emma is darling.
Wow. I cant imagine that independent feeling at only 4 mos. Way to go Emma. My kids hate bottles, if I even offer them they want to throw them at my head! Keep the pics coming.
Post a Comment