This post is just a bunch of cute pictures from the past week.
You might think that we take a lot of pictures of Emma...
and you would be right. But what else are we suposed to do?
Sunday Feb 10:
We just had to take some pictures of Emma sporting her
little pink polka-dot dress Aunt Melanie got her.
Emma's 4 month old birthday!
We just took her for her 4 month check up today
and her stats are...
Weight: 14 lb 9 oz
Length: 25 inches on the dot
She is in the 75th percentile in her length and weight. She is in the 60th percentile in her head size.
Thursday Feb 14:
Emma sporting the little valentine's day outfit Gramimi got her.
She had a little fall during the photo shoot.
5 comments:
Aaaahhh, she is adorable. I fell in love with that brown dress, some sweet baby girl just had to have it. Love the topple shot. A memorable photo shoot for sure. Squeeze sweet Emma for me (a nice loving squeeze that is).
You can never take too many pictures! I have so many regrets from when you kids were little. We didn't have a camera and that makes it difficult. Emma is so sweet and so cute! I miss all of you a ton! Love to you all! Kiss baby Emma Jay for me! Her face sure looks a lot better, too!
I love seeing pics, you can never take to many of your own kids. She is precious in the brown dress, I must admit buying for a girl can be so fun!
She's just too dang precious!! I love the pictures of her in her sweet dress! That was a great buy on Melanie's part. I can't believe how big she is already. I'm sure Winston will be catching up at some point. You can never take too many or post too many pictures! I love them all!
More Emma please....... :)
Post a Comment