Friday, February 8, 2008

Trip to the Sacred Grove

We decided to make a quick trip up to Palmyra and enjoy the church sites. We stopped by the Hill Cumorah and then went over to the Joseph Smith farm and the Sacred Grove. Emma was asleep for most of the trip but we woke her up to take this picture in the grove.
Leisha is so beautiful isn't she?
Just entering the grove we stopped for pictures on the little bridge that crosses the small stream. It was pretty flooded because of all the rain we have had. Hopefully you can all make a visit and see the Grove when it is snowing!

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Looks like a fun little outing! How nice to have the sacred grove so close! And yes Leisha is beautiful!!!
For that fact, so is Emma.

melanie said...

I don't care when I see the Grove. Snowing, raining, blowing, sunny. I just want to see it!

Emma is cute in her stroller and Leish, I love your red coat! Cute!

Anonymous said...

You are all so cute! Even Richard! I want to come back and see the church sites again when you haven't just had a baby and we should be home taking care of you! I love you all!