Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Utah Trip

Well we just got back from Utah the other day, it was a long trip but it was fun. The reason for the trip was going to see Richard's sister Kirsten get married. We don't have any pictures of the wedding because we forgot our camera. Which made us both sad but we are hoping other will share. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was a blast!
We also visited some family and friends while we were there. On our way back we stayed at. Idaho Falls so we could visit Rexburg and see the new temple. It was so much fun.
Emma fell asleep in the car one day on the trip and we looked back and found her clutching her little fish. It was so dang cute!
Emma lounging in the hotel room. Emma chewing on a cup at the Adams Reunion in Logan Utah. Ellis Looking all cute at the Adams Reunion.

While we were in Idaho we had to hit up Yellowstone Bear World! If you don't know what it is Google it.

This is our little friend that was being so funny with us.

Emma liked this bear.

I love this picture! I can just see into the future to Emma looking at Richard like that a lot while going through her teen years.

The baby bear cubs were very cute!

Emma looking all Emmaish in her hat.

Me and Bradley on the bear teacup ride. We made that thing spin baby!

Emma being attacked by a baby goat named Gizmo.

These little baby deer were born just an hour before we got there...they were falling all over the place it was very cute!

Emma at the hotel.

The Rexburg Temple.

Richard and Emma playing on the grass at the temple.

The Rexburg Temple is right on the hill. It reminded both Richard and I of the Nauvoo Temple.

3 comments:

melanie said...

What a pleasing post!! Emma and I have so much in common, I love to lounge around in hotels. I really want to see the Rexburg Temple, it look so pretty in all the photos.

The teacup ride made me motion sick just looking at it. That must mean I'm old cause I used to love that ride! (ones like it anyway)

Keep up the posting. I love it!

Shaila Lou said...

I'm so glad to see a post from you. Especially since we were home for the weekend and didn't even get to see you since you were gone. Thanks for letting us crash your room, I hope it wasn't a problem.

Emma looks so cute. I especially like the ones of her on the bed with all the white. She's a doll.

The temple looks gorgeous. I love the picture you got with the sun flares behind it!! Awesome.

Winston wants to thank Emma for letting him use her walker in her absence. He loved it! It made his mom realize she need to pull out the saucer from storage for him!!

Love ya Leish, I missed you this weekend!

Anna said...

I love picture posts! Emma looks so cute when she is sitting on the bed sucking her binky! Glad you had fun and made it back safe.