Today was a nice day of driving. Emma slept for the first 3 hours! Then she quietly played in her car seat for another hour until we stopped for a potty break. After we got back on the road Emma lasted another 30 minutes before she fell asleep again for another hour. We got to our hotel in
Bozeman, Montana around 5:30 (4:30 WA). We grabbed a quick dinner at
McDonald's and then settled into our room. Around 6:30 there was a huge hail storm with thunder and lightning. It was crazy! We are glad to have one day down. 6 more to go!
Here is a cute picture of Emma from a few days ago.
2 comments:
Impressive! I would love to have that many naps in one day. Lucky Emma. Drive safe, love you guys!
Hey! This is Holli...I finally kinda figured out this whole blog thing:). I bet you 3 are super happy to be one day closer to home:). You'll have to call me next week when your all settled in!
Love U!
Post a Comment