Our second day on the road was our sightseeing trip to Yellowstone. We drove down the north entrance and to Mammoth Hot Springs
After Old Faithful we headed toward the east entrance (in our case exit). Just after the fishing brigde (the north end of Yellowstone Lake) we just about ran into a buffalo. He crossed in front of us and then...
...walked next to us for a while.
Leisha also spotted a moose on the outskirts of Yellowstone.
We got to Sheridan Wyoming around 8:30 and quickly went to bed. After a long day we all slept very well.
2 comments:
I love Yellowstone. So pretty. I feel robbed because I wanted to see buffalo so bad and when I went many moons ago they had been driven back for hurting tourists that got too close. Dang eager tourists. I'm glad day 2 went well. Everyone looks great!
Looks like fun...maybe someday we'll go. I love the buffalo and moose pictures. I can't believe how close it was to you and how HUGE it is!!
Post a Comment