So after a very long and painful night with Emma...We decided to stick with our plan of visiting Nauvoo in the morning. We crossed the Mississippi River and entered Illinois. After a short 12 miles we pulled into the familiar town of Nauvoo. We knew our way around pretty well from our visit last year. We parked on the back side of the temple and then went for a walk in the downtown area. We hit up some local bookstores and let Emma stretch her legs. We also walked around the temple grounds and got some cute pictures of Emma.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Day 5: Nauvoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good day despite a hard night and a teething baby. No fun on that end. I just love the Nauvoo Temple, it's gorgeous.
Can you smell New York yet? You're so close to home!
Sounds like a wonderful sight seeing day! I love the pictures of Emma getting ready to eat her star. I love when we can entertain them with some food!
Post a Comment