Thursday, August 21, 2008

Can you say meow?

Well I got rid of the baby hawk finally! I decided to play with Emma's hair one day and I got inspiration from one of my own baby pictures. So thanks Mom. Here are a couple of pictures of her with her new dew.
This clip is of Emma's new trick. I think Grandma Adams will love this! Emma loved the cats at Grandma's house! Now anytime we say kitty she looks around for the cats, and anytime we meow she tries to meow too. Thus the clip...

5 comments:

melanie said...

Oh cute! I wanted to put ponies in it this summer cause I knew it was long enough. I love the little ribbon bow.

The meowing is so cute! I love when they start copying you. Love it!

landon said...

Emma is so dang cute! She is getting so big! And I love the new hair due Leisha!

Love & Miss You 3!

Brianne said...

Emma's new hairdo is very cute!! Love the kitty noises too.

Hope all is well with you guys. Miss you lots!!

Shaila Lou said...

Loving the cute new hairstyle!! So girlie. She's so cute when she's meowing back. I sure miss you guys...are you staying busy?

melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's still your birthday in my time zone at least. I hope you had a great day, you old woman you!! Love you.