Monday, August 11, 2008

Emma being Emma

It's been funny watching Emma watch the TV lately.
Emma really likes the Wiggles. Don't ask me why. Emma decided to use her rubber dukie in another fashion in the bath tub. Another picture of Emma glued to something going on on TV. Then she discovered she could lounge on her boppy while watching TV.

4 comments:

melanie said...

I've used the boppy a time or two myself, I like relaxing on that pillow. She's a smart girl!

Anonymous said...

I really like your new layout! It's very classy! I love the pics! I miss Emma!!! You, too!
I love you a bushel and a peck!

Shaila Lou said...

Malcolm loved "Nemo" by 6 months. Winston has been drawn to it since the day he was born, I swear. Quinn on the other hand wouldn't sit still for anything until after he was a year...and then it was Wiggles too. At first I didn't like Wiggles, but I have embraced it since my kids like it so much. But really, why would grown men what to sing and dance around like that? haha

HAdams said...

Emma's getting so big! We miss her (and you guys too, of course). I am glad you made it home safely and it looks like you are all settled into your apartment. Can't wait to hear about Richard's trip!