Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Highlights...

I thought that I should post about some of the fun things that we were able to do this summer.
We were able to go see Kirsten and Dallas get married.

Emma had some fun with Butt Paste.

Please ignore my hackle at the end of this clip.
Emma was able to go on the ATV with Daddy. Emma loves the kittens at Grandma's house. They loved her too. GraMimi gave Emma her first hair cut. Emma in her 4th of July dress. All the cousins on the Wyman side. Emma and Grandma.

2 comments:

melanie said...

I've been such a slacker lately this is a perfect way to catch up. I love your summer highlights. Especially Emma watching the kitties. Too cute.

Shaila Lou said...

Love the picture of Emma with the kittens...too cute. That dress for Kirsten's wedding is adorable. You should get some pictures of her in it!! Love that her and Richard match! Miss you tons, I'm going back home for a week and I wish you were going to be there.