Sunday, September 14, 2008

Emma thinks she is so funny...

When we were in the Sacred Grove the other day I was bouncing Emma and she was laughing so much that Leisha took a video of it. Later that day we transfered the video onto the computer. We decided to watch the little video Leisha took and Emma just started laughing. We thought it was so funny! So of course we took a video of Emma laughing at herself!

5 comments:

melanie said...

Cute, Cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is a peanut! I can't believe she's 11 months old already either! And I can't believe it's been almost a year since I was back there with you! Time flies! Love you all!

Shaila Lou said...

Oh my goodness...that is just too adorable! What a funny girl!

Brianne said...

I love baby laughs! Too cute.

Anna said...

That is so funny, I guess she cracks herself up! I cant believe she is pushing 1!