Monday, November 24, 2008

Daaaa...

Just thought I would share some pictures of whats been happening over on the East Coast.
Here's a cute clip of Emma we wanted to share.

5 comments:

melanie said...

No, not snow! Not already. It is pretty though.

Daaaaa! Love it you little walking Emma. Her hair is getting lots thicker and longer. Can't wait to see you. Not much longer and Christmas is here. I can't believe it!

Shaila Lou said...

SNOW...ugh! You've gotten a lot already! I'm not looking forward to it here. Luckily we haven't had any yet. It's not too bad to look at for a few days, but winter is just too long!

Emma looks too big and cute! Here hair sure is getting long. I can't wait to see you at Christmas. Maybe Emma will let her Auntie Lou have some bonding time! Love ya!

Marion said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I love the snow until January! Emma is darling as ever!
Give her a big hug and kiss for me! I miss you! Love you, too!

Anonymous said...

I sure don't miss those winters! Happy Thanksgiving, we are sure missing you all and love you.
-Landon

HAdams said...

Wow, lots of snow but so beautiful! I love all of the other pictures of Emma in the hats, the leaves, etc. She is getting so big and cuter and cuter every day! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!