So last weekend we decided to go to Ithaca (the town Cornell is in) just for fun.
Coming back we decided to go to this cute little park with Emma. It was the first time this winter you could be outside with a sweatshirt and be warm enough.
Emma's first look at the park.
Having fun on the teeter totter...
Going down a slide...Weeeeeee......
Emma ridding a bunny.
Daddy hitched a ride on the motorcycle.
The lake was right by the park. Emma had fun with Daddy throwing rocks into the lake.
It was pretty funny watching Richard go down this slide with Emma. You could tell it wasn't the most comfortable thing he has ever done.
The best part was watching Emma on the swing. She would say Weeeeee with every push.

We love that smile!
Right across the street from the park there's these falls. They were completely frozen over until a couple weeks ago. Now it looks like this...
Did we ever mention there are white deer in New York! Actually the deer are in a military base of some sorts and it had been fenced off with really high fences. The deer that were in the area began to have "relations" with relatives if you know what I mean...thus causing the white genetic defect. When the city saw this they put in some normal deer. But I think the deer are all a little raciest if you ask me...
Anyway on are way back we saw this...So we had to stop and take pictures. Notice the segregation...
3 comments:
What a great time at the park! Looks like all 3 of you enjoyed it :). Emma is getting cuter by the day! And bigger I must say...how do we make them stop!?
And yes, I agree, those deer are very very racist.
Miss you guys!
xo
Finally some warmer weather for you guys. Looks like Emma had a fun time at the park. Looks like Richard liked the motorcycle too. I want more spring and more days at the park!
Ha ha, the white deer are cracking me up, love the photos. 'Relations' made me laugh right out loud. Weird deer.
Looks like a fun day for all especially Emma. I love that little smile of Emma's, she is just too cute. I'd take her any day of the week.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment