Maumee Ohio to Geneva New York!!!!
(with a stop in Kirtland Ohio)
We think Emma doesn't like the sun while she is in the car...

We made a stop in
Kirtland and walked around the historic "village" owned by the church.

This is the Whitney Store where many revelations were given to Joseph Smith.

Emma of course was very reverent...

We hit the magic 100,000 mile mark! It has taken us 5 years, but we did it and we have another trip across the country next spring!

Well we are finally home and you are finally done reading this long set of posts!
5 comments:
Oh my word, you made it!! I would love and hate that trip. I get car sick and antsy but man I want to see all those places. Make a book with big photos so it feels like I've been there. I can say without a doubt it will be a looooong time until I can see all these sites. Especially all at once. I'm not planning a trip with that many miles with kids at the ages they are. I'd be crazy!!
That was so fun...almost wish we could have been with you...minus the whole car ride part!!! We miss you guys, especially sweet little Emma and of course that beautiful, stunning Leisha. Glad you are home safe and sound and we are on the count down until you can return. I'm so glad you have taken the time to see and enjoy all the beauties of this country. Love you, Mom...Nani....Nadine
OHHHHH I am so jealous of all the traveling you do!! How fun :) Glad that you are home safe and sound!
I spent a semester in Nauvoo and seeing the pictures there made me want to go back so bad! Someday! Glad you're home safe and sound!
and we laugh at your pictures! I can't believe you enjoying driving across the country like that...you sick people haha. Glad you guys made it safely!
Post a Comment