I decided that we needed another post and took it upon myself to do so (this is Richard). Anyway, I have been involved in harvest for the last 2 weeks and come home each day to find Emma like this on the couch.
We also noticed that Emma has started to use the small stairs that lead to the bedrooms as her own little stage. I caught this performance the other day of "twinkle twinkle little star". Notice the slight slip on her "stage" that would have stopped any newbie in their tracks. Emma, the hardened performer that she is, pushes through it like a champ.
And here is a picture of Leisha being herself in the Sacred Grove about a month ago. I am posting it because she is not here to stop me...she is very cute though...
1 comment:
We love Emma's little performances. She sings all the time! And Leisha is gorgeous!!
Love you all, Nadine
Post a Comment