Sunday, December 13, 2009

Last bit of London

So, with 3 more days to kill we decided we should do a few more things. First, buy some clean clothes and try to find a laundromat! Second, see more of London! Finally, find some Christmas gifts for our wives who would be very frustrated that we were still partying in London! We tried to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, but it was cancelled because of the weather. A view of Big Ben from the National Gallery at Trafalgar Square.
Speaker's Corner. Where missionaries would preach the gospel to many people in London.
Hyde Park and the Winter Wonderland Carnival!
We finally got out of London on December 23rd! I think the whole plane shouted for joy when we left Heathrow. I think there were even some tears shed when we landed in sunny LA. We made our connection to Seattle and then had a pretty easy drive over the pass and back to Ephrata. As for me, I learned a valuable lesson; never travel in December. Although I will be returning to London as soon as I can!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: