This scrubs clip of Dr. Cox basically summarizes how I feel these days. Leisha claims she is not that bad, I may have a different opinion. I sure do love her though!!!
Haha, Richard that is hilarious! But I don't know that I would want my husband to refer that to me! Gotta keep the humor though. Leisha is way cuter prego than that tv star, by far!
5 comments:
Dallas says that's "Freakin' Hilarious", but I have a few other choice words that I will not be posting!!
I love that clip. I was just thinking about it the other day! Hang in there, you really are getting close.
Ohhhhh, you could be in so much trouble!! You go give Leisha a big hug and kiss - Momma says!
Haha, Richard that is hilarious! But I don't know that I would want my husband to refer that to me! Gotta keep the humor though. Leisha is way cuter prego than that tv star, by far!
Ill be laughing all day! -Landon
Post a Comment