Sunday, February 14, 2010

Emma's pony tail

Here are a few pics of Emma rocking the pony tail.
She also makes some funny faces.
This video is for Gramimi. Be sure to turn it up!
And one more video..."Gilly..."

4 comments:

Marion said...

That is pretty darn cute! Aren't you glad I threw the bubble wrap in there? I love the new "do" on her. Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day! Love you all!

Nadine said...

EMMA......sorry.....Oh, I miss that. She has a way of saying sorry with such repentent feeling! What a beautiful little girl, her hair is getting so long. We can hardly wait to have you back home.

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe how much she is growing up. She must know she's going to be a big sister soon! Love you guys and give her loves from Auntie Lou!

melanie said...

36 weeks??!! That's crazy and has gone so fast for me. :) Can't wait for you to have your sweet baby girl. Love you!!