Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rated G for Gross!

I'm 34 weeks today! Wooohooooo! I thought I better post at least one prego. picture of me before this little peanut comes. Little peanut ha! I don't think this baby is going to be little.
The title of this post was a warning to all those who might feel a little nauseous after viewing this picture. However, if you do feel nauseous looking at this picture don't tell me. My sensitive hormonal state can only take so much!
So there you have it. My bullet of a belly. For those who have been asking how I've been feeling...I've been good! Yes, a little tired and uncomfortable but nothing to complain about. And for those who are wondering...Yes, I will be getting bigger!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

landon said...

Oh Leisha! I definitely didn't think gross when I saw this picture...no, I laughed :)! I love how big you get! I will definitely think twice before I complain about being uncomfortable! Keep growing little peanut :)! Love you

Anna said...

thats how I looked with Dallin who was 9lbs 5oz, except I had some more fat on my but too!

You are beautiful!

melanie said...

I'm so glad you listened and posted a photo.... just for me. That's one of the reasons I love you Leish! :)

You are ADORABLE! Your babies just like to stick out a little, that's all. At least it's not your bum that likes to stick out, right? Can't wait to see baby. But don't forget one last shot before the hospital, it's the best kind of photo to look back on!

Sorry about the fragile state, that part kinda stinks doesn't it?!

Nicole said...

Ha. I love it! You are ALL baby Leish! Don't even think you're gross. You're adorable. I wish I only gained baby in my belly. I'm pretty sure even my little piggy toe got fat! Good Luck! I'm excited to see this cute little peanut :) Miss you cute girl!

Nadine said...

Thanks for sharing Leisha. You are beautiful, just like always! You can't help it if the newest little princess likes to lounge in a reclining position straight out. We love you and are so grateful you are the Mother of our grandchildren. Take care of yourself and keep the pictures coming, they make me smile!

Shaila Lou said...

I love your bullet belly! You need to wear it proudly! At least you're not everyone else! You've always like being original, right? There you have it! Love you and the bullet baby! oxoxo

Amber said...

Ok, Leisha. We ARE in the same boat. I have a bullet belly too!! I promise I do! I figure if you were brave enough to post yours, then I will post mine. Watch my blog, I promise to post a pic so you can see you are not alone!

Marion said...

I swear I posted a comment but it's not here! So here it goes again! YOU ARE NOT GROSS! Your are beautiful and there's nothing more wonderful than seeing your bullet belly! You've always enjoyed being original so enjoy your originality! I'm proud of you for posting pictures. Keep them coming so we can share this precious time with you! I love A & F....Mommy