Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last day with Gramimi!!!!

We decided to take one last trip to the Sacred Grove with Marion before she left for good. It was a cloudy day and we just had enough time for Marion to take a short tour and walk through the grove before a thunderstorm. And I think all the Chlarsons know how much Marion likes thunderstorms...(for those Adams' and others, she doesn't like them, just ask her great grandmother's horse...)

The Grove was beautiful. Some of the smaller shrubs and bulbs were starting to push and it made a beautiful green carpet amongst the flooded low areas.



Emma made a new friend who gave her a ladybug to hold. The new friend just happened to be a girl that got baptized in our ward while we were gone. Emma was so happy that she held the girl's hand all the way through the grove!



Leisha and Nora of course stayed in the van and had a lite snack of milk and cookies. The cookies were for Leisha...



I am sure Marion will kill me for this, but hey she has pictures of me on her facebook that are just scary!



We miss you Gramimi! Emma keeps asking for you to come back and make lasagna...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marion said...

Man...I looked tired! You guys must have wore me out! Thanks for picking the best picture you have of me! It was a great trip with lots of fun and teasing! I'm sure Emma is asking for me to play NOT make lasagna. I think that's her Daddy's request! I'd better start stocking my freezer for your return home! Love you guys!