Today was Nora's first trip to church. She did great, or so I think...as you know, I don't actually do any of the work...
However, Emma did great in Nursery and I had a good time in Elder's Quorum...
This was Nora's first Sunday outfit, complete with Grandma D socks!
She is pretty dang cute if I say so myself, although she tends to have a pretty serious face in most of her pictures. Maybe she knows something she isn't telling me...
She is pretty dang cute if I say so myself, although she tends to have a pretty serious face in most of her pictures. Maybe she knows something she isn't telling me... 



3 comments:
Oh my word, Nora is adorable. I love how the 2nd child grows up and 'gets used to' all the 'help' from their older sibling. Cute, cute.
Yes, Emma is looking quite grown up. It goes all too fast!
Those are some cute little girls! I miss them lots! All of you, for that matter! oxoxo
Katrina and Sadie have the same dress! So very cute. We are so excited to meet little Nora and play with Emma! Sounds like things are going well. We're so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment