I can't believe Nora is 3 months!
I thought I should post some cute pictures I took on her 3 month mark.
Nora is such a sweet baby! She loves to smile! But, she loves to talk to you even more.

Emma wanted some of her stuffed animals to be in the photo shoot...

I'll hopefully do some more blogging soon...hopefully is the word!
3 comments:
She is beautiful, just like her older sister and Mommy. So glad you are close enough to snuggle!!
Love you, Nani
Oh she's cute and I love to hear her talk. I just want to ahhh goo with her right now. :) Can't wait to hold her again and if she cries, I'm not giving her up.
What a blessing to have you back here where I can "pop" in whenever and get Leisha/Emma/Nora time. You're a blessing and you're beautiful! No wonder your girls are beautiful, too! Love you much! oxoxo
Post a Comment