Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Morning at GraMimi's House

I'm really bad at remembering the camera. I always forget when we go to my Mom's house. However, this year I remembered! But, I forgot to take pictures this year at Richard's parents! Good thing Kirsten was here this year! Emma and Winston playing cars...

Winston got this new Batman shirt for Christmas and I got a shot of him admiring it...love the double chin! We miss you guys!!!

Nora enjoying the gift my Mom got Richard...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cute Christmas pictures! I love the wordle things. I'm definitely going to remember that site!!

Marion said...

For once you took more pics at our house? Wow! It was great having you for a little bit on Christmas and Christmas Eve. Next year....LONGER! Love you lots, dear daughter of mine!

Shaila Lou said...

See I'm a terrible blogger lately, I totally read this post, but apparently was too busy to comment. I love the pictures of Emma and Winston. You've got to get me copies of those. That pic of Winston is priceless!