I am in the Young Women's Presidency now. Love it! I was also in the Young Women's presidency in New York for 2 years and loved it there also. I just wanted to share with all who look at our blog my awesome find. WORDLE!!!!! Subway art is pretty big right now...or so I hear. Anyway, I found this awesome site called Wordle and it is so much fun. I took the new theme for this new year (the 13th article of Faith) and wordled it for the girls for Christmas gifts. They loved them!


3 comments:
How cute, Leish! I wish you had of shown them to me. You are good! I'll have to check that website out! oxox
I've seen the website, very cute. The kids have been doing subway art art at school. I love it. I want to do one with some sort of family theme. Guess we should come up with one, ha!
You're so thoughtful Leish!
Post a Comment