Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clips and more clips!

So here are a couple/lot of clips of the play. I only could do a couple of seconds on each one. Hope you enjoy! I love watching Mom's body language when she is talking...Wonderful simply wonderful darling!!

Mom is one of the nuns in this clip. Try to find her.

Just a cute little clip.

The Baroness and Captain Von Trapp...Franz Smith the Butler is Kyle my cousin.

The Baroness and Max having their little conversation.

The Von Trapp Children singing to the Baroness.

Right after Maria and the Captain are caught dancing by the Baroness.

The Captain announcing their plan to get married.

The Baroness interrupting the Captain before he can brake up the relationship, she goes out in style.

The Baroness saying Auf Wiedersehen.

Great job Mom! You played the Baroness exceedingly well! Can't wait for next year!!!!

6 comments:

melanie said...

Awesome video Leish!! You are quick on a post for Brianne and Shaila. Such a good sister you are. Loved seeing you, too bad we had to be quiet.

Kylie said...

Thank you SO much for posting videos! I wanted to go so bad! I'm glad I could see some fun clips!

Brianne said...

Ugh...can't get the clips and I think it's because of my K9 Protection. I tried to allow blogger but still not working but going to keep trying. Maybe I need to deactivate it for a second.

Brianne said...

So glad I got them to load...FINALLY!! Mom did a great job. Thanks so much for taking the time to do the recording and posting. So very sweet! Can't wait for the DVD!! Love you, Leisha!

Marion said...

Those were painful to watch! Yikes!

Shaila Lou said...

I thought I posted on these, I totally read them and watch the videos right after you texted me about it.

Thanks for thinking of us and posting them for us. I'm anxious to see the DVD of it. I'm so sad I had to miss it!