Friday, April 29, 2011

Utah!

My older sister Brianne moved to Utah and my Mom and I were dieing to go visit! April 7 we headed out. Having her live there is a bonus for me, 'cause my Dad lives in Utah, so I get to visit them as well.
We had a great time with cousins! It was great having Shaila and Matt and the boys there as well! Shaila cooked us some Cafa Rio on Friday...mmmm...yummy...and we had some of our cousins over Cherise & Chad and Eddy & Miken! It was so good to see them.
Nora giving loves to Lydia.

Mason!! I miss you!

This shirt is so true when it comes to Winston!

I love Nora's cheese ball look.

1 comment:

melanie said...

Winston's shirt is perfect! Cute photo of Nora and Lydia. They are close in age, aren't they? Cafe Rio sounds good...where's Lou??