Good job Emma!! Now the real fun begins! She looks so cute army crawling, I could eat her up!
So I keep trying to call with no answer...I'm starting to think I'm unwanted! Haha. Love ya, hopefully I can talk to you one of these days. I sure do miss you! I wish I could do a little photo shoot of Emma, just for my own pleasure!! She's too cute!
4 comments:
Good job Emma!! Now the real fun begins! She looks so cute army crawling, I could eat her up!
So I keep trying to call with no answer...I'm starting to think I'm unwanted! Haha. Love ya, hopefully I can talk to you one of these days. I sure do miss you! I wish I could do a little photo shoot of Emma, just for my own pleasure!! She's too cute!
Your life just ended. Seriously...have you met my son? Good job Emma now drive your parents nuts!
Love the little leg push crawl. SO cute!
Reed better get on this crawling band wagon. I'm not too encouraging yet. I haven't got it all baby proofed!
NOthing like the motivation of a stuffed bunny to get you scooting across the carpet! Congrats, little Emma Jay!
Post a Comment