Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a little bit of cuteness...

Here are just a couple of random pictures of Emma. I can't believe she is 11 months!
I just had to post these cute pj's!
I would like to say she is giving her baby doll kisses, but shes not. She likes to bite on her ears. Should I be worried?

4 comments:

melanie said...

Oh my those are cute pajamas! Her hair is getting so thick and cute. 11 months goes so, so fast. Cute, big, old looking girl! Hugs and kisses from this house (just no ear biting!). Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is a "Little Leisha"! Although, some of her pictures there's differences in the two of you but other's it's like a picture of you all over again! Give her big kisses from GraMimi! oxoxox

Shaila Lou said...

Those are the cutest pig jammies! I can't believe she's going to be a year in a month...so sad...in a good way! I love that first picture of her in the blue shirt. She looks so dang cute! I envy the blue eyes!!

Brianne said...

Do you think I could find some of those pig pjs in my size? They're so cute and I love pigs!

Emma is so dang adorable. I love her hairstyle so much!