Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Leisha!!!

Leisha will probably kill me for this post, but I don't care...
I wanted to let her know that I love her, and here are a few reasons (not a complete list...) why:
You are absolutely crazy!
You make our family look good!
But you make funny faces to make us feel better...
You are very pretty!
And I think Emma got most of your good qualities...maybe a couple crazy ones too!
You are fun to travel with!
You work harder than I do! (like when I was sick in Angers...)
You are the best mother!
I am so glad I have you!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Richard!! You are one lucky guy to have Leisha by your side. It's a good thing you listened to your mother, you know I loved her first!
Mom

melanie said...

Well, isn't this about the sweetest post ever!! Good job Richard, who cares if she kills ya, you went out on a good note, ha! I love all the sweet photos too. Leish, you are one awesome wife and mama. Oh sister and friend too. Hope you love birds have a good day. Love you both.

(I love your mom's comment too!)