Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love You More!

Richard WILL kill me when he sees this. But I wanted to make sure he didn't feel left out...hehehe!
I love you Richard because your the one who made me absolutely crazy!
I love that your you no matter what.
You make me laugh ever day!
Your the best man I've ever known. You are also the best Dad to Emma.
Your my best friend! So Happy Valentine right back at ya babe!
Love, Your Crazy Wife

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Leish! (and Richard and Emma) The 18th at the USS Constitution is a date! Devin doesn't know his work schedule, but we can hang out whenever. Although I don't know where it is, I will find it. Keep in touch! My # is 623-332-5982

melanie said...

So he's probably going to be dead and you'll be dead for sure. Great....

What a perfect way to get him back! Love all the photos. The belt oh his head has to be my favorite.

Miss you guys....

Anonymous said...

Love the sampling of 'hairy' photos of our little Richy Ru. Turn about is fair play after all! Love you both. Mom

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, these are so cute! I love that you both posted for each other. All the pictures are great! I love the one of Richard with his hair all spiked out. And the one of you kissing Emma. So sweet! You guys are awesome! I love you guys and miss you!