Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Elbow Dance!

So one night Dad pulls this hat out of the closet and gives it to Emma. She of course loves it and doesn't like to take it off. Now when she puts the hat on she does the "Elbow Dance" that Leisha taught her. It is pretty dang cute, even when Leisha does it... Anyway, here is a video that explains it better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the elbow dance and the hat looks much better on her than it does grandpa!!
Love grandma adams

melanie said...

So cute! Her and Reed could make up a dance routine. He's still fond of swinging the elbow from having his cast on. When are the kids meeting up for another play date? We'll send Uncle Milo away we there wont be any leg clinging, ha!

Get better from those wretched teeth and call me!

Shaila Lou said...

I totally watched this, I can't believe I didn't comment on how incredibly cute she is! I need to get some time to take pictures of her!

I think we could have a whole one year old dance routine. Winston is quite the dancer as well, although he doesn't do the elbows. I'll work on that with him! Love ya!