Emma has been getting into all sorts of trouble lately. If it seems dangerous, she wants to do it. She recently started going under the bed. This time she couldn't get out...

She also likes to climb on everything, especially the kitchen chairs. Here she is taunting us with silly faces.

Enjoy the video. Emma can say cheese and smile on cue.
We started packing for the trip home today. We bought some space bags and managed to fit all our clothes into 1 suit case! Now we will have a little more room for other things.

2 comments:
I know all about one year olds and their dangerous behavior. Hello, we had cast boy for almost a month. Silly kids. I can't wait to see them together!
I've always wanted a space saver, those infomercials are convincing! Good luck on the drive. Love you, see you soon. YEAH!
You're almost here! I can't wait to get my hands on Emma Jay! I can tell she's changed a lot in just the few months you've been away! I'm so looking forward to you being here this summer and me not working everyday for a change! Let the good times roll! Love you, Leish!
Post a Comment