Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 3!!!!

Riverton Wyoming to Rapid City South Dakota
(Via Martin's Cove, Independence Rock, Crazy Horse Monument, and Mt. Rushmore)
Our first stop was Martin's Cove and Devil's Gate. There is a beautiful visitor's center there. I highly recommend a visit (just maybe not with a 2 year old...).
Devil's Gate
Emma hiding from the senior missionary tour guide... In front of Independence Rock. It is huge!
At the Crazy Horse Memorial. It will be cool when it is finished...if they ever finish it...

3 comments:

Marion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marion said...

On Day 3, if you had of taken me, I would have shown you a rip roarin' time!

melanie said...

A couple in our ward served in Martin's Cove for 2 years during the spring/summer and I've wanted to go with all their great stories. Even with the ones about rattlesnakes!