Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 4!!!!

Rapid City South Dakota to Omaha Nebraska
(Via the Badlands)
So to break up the long drive across South Dakota we decided to take a detour through the Badlands and we are so glad we did! It was amazing! Another must see if you find yourself in the middle of the USA...
Prairie dogs!!!!
Here is a great picture of what the Badlands is all about. Beautiful wind blown cliffs and miles and miles of grassland, and the occasional buffalo or prairie dog. Emma going double binkie during the drive.

3 comments:

Marion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marion said...

On Day 4, if you had of taken me I would have asked you why you wanted to go to the Badlands. By this time I would have probably been getting a little tired of it all.

melanie said...

Man Marion really wanted to go! Not sure I've ever seen the badlands before. Very cool. Love the double binky.