Omaha Nebraska to Keokuk Iowa
(Via Missouri)
Our first stop was Independence Missouri. We stopped at the visitor's center and had a great time at the kid section. Best visitor's center ever!
We also saw the Community of Christ "Spiral Temple" across the street and the old temple lot across the corner from the visitor's center.
We then headed north to Liberty and saw the Libert Jail.
The jail is now housed in a really cool visitor's center. They take you down next to the jail and play some quotes. It was a very spiritual place.
We then headed further north to Far West and the temple site with corner stones still in place.
4 comments:
Oh Richard I almost peed when I read that! As beautiful as the valley...classic!
On Day 5, if you had of taken me...I would have wanted you to just lock me up in Liberty Jail and left me there!
Gorgeous valley for sure. Love Emma's reverence. Did Dane teach her?
Post a Comment