Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 6!!!!

Nauvoo Illinois
(all day...)
We started the day at Carthage Jail.
Emma at the window the Prophet Joseph fell from.
Emma was running around the room (and the sister missionary) and sitting in the fireplace. Looking at the window Joseph was shot through, through the bullet hole in the door that killed Hyrum. We then headed to Nauvoo and decided to let Emma (and Leisha...) run around in front of the temple.
These are at the visitor's center and the statue garden. Emma liked playing on the statues.
I like this picture of Emma and Leisha.
After dinner we drove back to Nauvoo for some sunset and nighttime pictures. This one is along the Mississippi River.
This is the statue of Joseph and Hyrum in front of the temple.
The Nauvoo Temple at night.
Keep going for day 7!!!

2 comments:

Marion said...

On Day 6, if you had of taken me...I would have jumped out the window at Carthage Jail!! Six Days!!! That's a long time in the car with Richard!

melanie said...

Why was the sister missionary running around the room? Sounds crazy but funny.

Oh Nauvoo, I will visit some day. When the kids are older or when I leave them home.

Sunset, my favorite time of day.