Keokuk Iowa to Maumee Ohio
(via nothing special!)
Emma chilling out in the hotel in Keokuk before we took off. She looks pretty comfy!
It also happened to be Leisha's birthday. Oddly enough it was also the most boring day. We just drove and had no big stops. I am not sure if that was a good or bad thing, the day was sure pretty laid back!
Anyhow, I thought I would throw up some old pictures of Leisha to show how much I love her (or how stupid I am to put up pictures of her!).
At a Mariners game.
3 comments:
I'll never let Richard do a post again...French beauty?!
By Day 7, if you had of taken me....Richard would have put me on a bus and smiled as it drove away!
Seriously, I envy you being able to take the time to visit such wonderful places! You're very blessed to have had these opportunities. I love all 3 of you! I'm grateful you made it safely home!
That's what I'd be saying Leisha. Only made worse if at the end he said, 'Ooh La la'! That would have pushed me over the edge. (password change?) :)
Happy Birthday on the road. At least you didn't have to cook!
Post a Comment