Monday, September 21, 2009

Good news!

Emma has an anouncement!
I've been waiting to do a post on this since June. For those who know me I'm the kind of person who counts my eggs before their hatched...twice maybe three times! Today I had my first doctor appointment so now I feel like I can post about our new addition coming soon.

The official due date is March 25, 2010. Which we find special. Our niece Mara, who passed away a year ago from tomorrow (Sept. 22, 2008), was born on March 26. We just wanted to let Bryan, Heather, Max, Natalie and Katrina know that were thinking about them and wish we could be with them today and tomorrow.

7 comments:

faith said...

congratulations! richard just let us know about your blog so it's been fun to catch up. your road trip looks like a lot of fun. some day i'd love to do that.
i hope you're feeling good with the new baby on the way. i'm really excited for you!

Nicole said...

WAHOO!!!!!!! How cool is that? Big Sister's are the coolest and Emma will be the very best one ever. Congrats!!
Oh and next time, maybe we should plan our trips to Kirtland..together!

Bairs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melanie said...

Oh that's such a cute ultrasound profile of my niece or nephew. :) Very exciting! That's the month I always wanted to have a baby so congrats! Hope you're getting some naps in, I miss those!

Leisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shellie said...

Exciting! And I agree with Mel, cute profile pic already!

Kim said...

So exciting! Congrats!!!! I'm sure Emma will LOVE being a big sister!