Roger and Nadine flew in to visit us on the 6th of October. We decided to take a short drive up to the Adirondack Mountains in the NE section of New York. We stayed the night in Lake Placid and then headed to Vermont the next day. Here are some pics of the fall colors.
4 comments:
Gorgeous.
Wowie!! You guys have been busy having so much fun! I loved Vermont in the summer, and I am so jealous you got to see it in the fall.
Also we stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Time Square when we were in NY and it was THE BEST! Did the elevators (Going Up) scare you? I thought it was going to be like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and we were going to keep going right out the top! They were fast!
Glad you have been having fun and having family to visit. That makes it even more fun. Happy (late) Birthday to Emma Jay! Hope you're feeling well Leish! Love and Miss you all.
Hi! I'm Richard's cousin, and just wanted to say hello! We're living in MA and it's such a change from Eastern oregon falls :) Soak in all that color! Your daughter is so cute!
Post a Comment