Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!

So Halloween is over and done and here is what we did today.
I went to my Mom's in Moses Lake to a Witch Party (if you want to know more go to my Mom's blog at this link GraMimi) that started at 1. Richard was so kind as to watch Emma and they even had a little photo shoot out in the orchard.
This is Emma swinging a stick feeling bad that she almost hit Daddy.
Emma apparently wanted to sit on this tree stump.
After I got back from the Witch party we went back to go Trunk or Treating at the Moses Lake stake center.
My Mom and sisters dressed up like witches I'm the plain Jane sitting in the middle.
Emma and her cousin Winston enjoying a bowl of candy all to themselves.
I think Emma was enjoying it a little to much...
If you couldn't tell Emma was a Pirate for Halloween.
Emma and Macey my Mom's dog. Emma loves Macey. She even makes up songs about her.
Emma and her GraMimi. We thought Emma might freak out seeing my Mom but she just smiled at her. I think we have a little witch in the making.

3 comments:

melanie said...

Look at you all posting on Halloween. You're on the ball Leish! Cute photos, love the one of Emma kissing your mom. I want to hear one of her songs about Macy. How cute is that?! Hope to see you more than a few times this go round of being in WA.

Dallas and Kirsten said...

I am so sad that we live so far away from eachother!! Emma is such a cutie and I'm loving all the photo shoots! Glad you had such a fun halloween. Love you guys!

Marion said...

Emma has gotten quite the vocabulary since August! She's growing up way too fast! I'm SO HAPPY she wasn't scared of me on Halloween and knew who I was! She was so cute as a pirate...sounds better than wench! She is a doll baby! Love you and I'm so glad you're home for awhile! But I'm also looking forward to coming to NY once more before you come home for good! oxoxox