Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Tractor/Trailer Rides!!!

So Leisha has been severely lacking in the blog department, so I decided to post (yet again) in her place. I have been wanting to do this activity for a few years now and it just never happened. So I was determined to make it happen this year! I remember my uncle Ken taking us all on a tractor/trailer ride way back when I was a kid, so I decided this weekend was a perfect time for a test run. So I hooked up a trailer to a tractor, and filled it with bins and chairs and told everyone to hop on. Here is the whole gang leaving the station! Emma in her new marshmallow coat.
The driver...
Emma loves her uncle Bryan!
We had a real good time and look forward to the return of the tractor/trailer ride this Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

melanie said...

Fun. I love doing something I remember as a kid with our kids. Any chance that Uncle Richard will take all these kids on a trailer ride in cool bins and chairs? That could be fun too.... :) Almost like double the fun!!

Cute marshmallow coat Emma!