We caught this clip of Emma performing on the bed.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, I miss her so much and her little performances! I see you were letting her jump on the bed, that means she can come back to Nani and Grandpa's and have a jolly good time jumping on ours! Love you guys, Miss you. Nani
She's a star! And I think she knows it, too! And, of course, I think it, too! She's so darling! Give her hugs and kisses from GraMimi! Love you all! oxoxox
6 comments:
Okay, I miss her so much and her little performances! I see you were letting her jump on the bed, that means she can come back to Nani and Grandpa's and have a jolly good time jumping on ours! Love you guys, Miss you.
Nani
She's a star! And I think she knows it, too! And, of course, I think it, too! She's so darling! Give her hugs and kisses from GraMimi! Love you all! oxoxox
Dramatic finish. Jordan and I are laughing!
Ha! I love her deep little singing voice. She's such a doll! Hope you're feeling well Leish!
She is so adorable! I can't wait to come out there to visit! Love and miss you guys!
Yeah, the pause at the end right before she says 'star' is the best. So funny and cute!
p.s. I CANNOT believe you are 31 weeks!! Holy moly, you are going to have another baby girl really soon. Hope you're feeling good. Love you!
Post a Comment