Tuesday, March 16, 2010

38 Week tummy shot!

So here is the 38 week tummy shot posted by popular demand!

On an unrelated note...It is starting to warm up here and that means the bugs are starting to come out (or should I say in...). Leisha spends most of her day staring at the walls and windows in the kitchen and living room watching for ants. The other local favorite is the "silverfish" (seen below). I am not sure if I would rather have silverfish or spiders...probably the silverfish...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

melanie said...

Adorable torpedo belly!! Thanks for posting it, it's perfect. 39 weeks tomorrow, man time has flown. :) Hang in there, I know this is one hard week with all the aches and pains and hardly any sleep. Love you Leish!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome Leisha! thanks for sharing. Roger thinks it is all just an illusion because of the horizontal stripes. Maybe wearing something with a vertical line would show you off differently. (smile)
Love you, Nadine