Sunday, March 21, 2010

A few more pics!

So I didn't plan on doing another post, but as I was heading to bed I decided to transfer some pics from the camera to the computer and found some super cute ones that I had to put on! This is Emma's idea of a hospital visit... She was pretending to be a ghost in the privacy curtain. This was before or after cleaning the floor with her shirt and pants by pretending to be a snake...
And this is the cutest picture that made me make another post. My 3 girls :)
Thanks for the blanket Nani!

5 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Richard, I'm proud of you blogging! I love all your pictures, and the one of all three girls, very precious. I just want to nibble Nora's cheeks, so sweet! Love all you guys and I'm glad Leisha, you all are doing well. I hope to call tomorrow and chat with my lil seester!

faith said...

What great pictures! Congratulations on Nora. She's beautiful. I'm glad everyone's doing well. And I bet Leisha is thrilled to be done with the ticker at the top of your blog still ticking away to the due date!
Congratulations to you all!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the picture of Leisha, Emma, and Nora! It doesn't get much cuter than that!! Thanks for posting so quickly!

melanie said...

Emma's face is so sweet and definitely has a 'look' of, 'hey I know you but it's been a while!'. Very cute.

So good of Emma to clean up the hospital room. They aren't the cleanest places, ha.

Cherise said...

I love newborns. I don't know if it is just because she is a baby, but she reminds me so much of my girls. I see little resemblances, but (like I said) it's probably just because they are babies. She is beautiful and I am in love with her HAIR!!! SO cute! Glad to hear you are doing well, Leisha!