The Adams Family
I love the pictures of Nora and Emma. Nora is changing every day. Thanks for sharing - more please!Love you, Mom
I feel like that when I'm leaving the hospital too!She better learn to like hair washing with her head full of hair. Love the little curl!
She is adorable. I love her dark hair and she has so much! Can't wait to see her.
I always love the carseat pictures. They always look so tiny in them. I don't know what it is about her little nose, but it is so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Nora and Emma. Nora is changing every day. Thanks for sharing - more please!
Love you, Mom
I feel like that when I'm leaving the hospital too!
She better learn to like hair washing with her head full of hair. Love the little curl!
She is adorable. I love her dark hair and she has so much! Can't wait to see her.
I always love the carseat pictures. They always look so tiny in them. I don't know what it is about her little nose, but it is so cute!
Post a Comment