Cute girl! We need one last belly shot Leish, you're 38 weeks....Congrats!! I'm so happy for you that this part (my least favorite part) is almost over, yay. Hang in there!! Love you and can't wait to see you again in just a few months.
Wow....I can't believe how much she has changed in the short time since we've seen her. She is such a doll! Yes, Leisha - Melanie is right- we are due for one more belly shot!! okay??? Hope you are feeling all right. Love, Aunt Marie
3 comments:
Holy cow she is SOOO cute!! I especially love the laughing mirror picture!! She's getting so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys!
Cute girl! We need one last belly shot Leish, you're 38 weeks....Congrats!! I'm so happy for you that this part (my least favorite part) is almost over, yay. Hang in there!! Love you and can't wait to see you again in just a few months.
Wow....I can't believe how much she has changed in the short time since we've seen her. She is such a doll! Yes, Leisha - Melanie is right- we are due for one more belly shot!! okay???
Hope you are feeling all right.
Love, Aunt Marie
Post a Comment